Early to Mid-Morning
- Board your choice of ferry service to Mackinac Island. Shepler's or Star Line. Mackinac Island ferries feature regularly scheduled daily departures from either St. Ignace or Mackinaw City. (16-40 minutes)
- Arrive on Mackinac. Board Mackinac Island Carriage Tours for a horse-drawn carriage tour downtown Mackinac Island (30 minutes)
- Arrive at Surrey Hills. Tour Wings of Mackinac Butterfly Conservatory (30 - 45 minutes)
- Re-board carriage and continue horse-drawn carriage tour of Mackinac Island State Park. (60 minutes)
- Arrive at Fort Mackinac, a National Historic Landmark and Michigan's only Revolutionary War-era fort. Tour original buildings, experience live historic interpretive programs and exhibits. (60 - 120 minutes)
- Lunch - Enjoy the Fort Mackinac Tea Room, Grand Hotel buffet luncheon or one of the other many unique Mackinac Island restaurants (60 minutes) **
- Re-board a 3-horse carriage for your return to Surrey Hill Museum, then board the 2-horse carriage to venture back downtown or end your tour at Grand Hotel. Or walk 1/2 mile directly from Fort Mackinac to Grand Hotel.
- Tour Grand Hotel porch, interior lobby, Cupola or Geranium Bar, clothing and gift shops (60 - 90 minutes)
- Present your voucher to the admissions desk at the east end of Grand Hotel prior to 5:00 p.m to receive your admission pass. You may also use this on the same day as your admission for a $10.00 discount per adult on the Grand Luncheon Buffet, served daily from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the hotel's Main Dining Room. Casual resort wear is appropriate during the day at Grand Hotel. No tank tops or cut offs are permitted. Please check with Grand Hotel regarding black out dates for Grand Luncheon Buffet 906-847-3331.
- Dinner - your choice, Mackinac Island (60 - 90 minutes) **
- Depart Mackinac Island on-board ferry you selected earlier in the day on the mainland. (15-20 minutes)
- Stay the night at one of Mackinac Island's many fine hotels, bed & breakfasts or cottages. **
- Enjoy and explore a day on Mackinac Island using the Mackinac Island Experience package in approximately seven to nine hours.